Friday, February 19, 2010

Mini Game Tutorial

"The bunny and the carrot," what a game. To be my first game on the wiki, it was quite challenging. Upon learning how to use flash at the same time was most frustrating. Flash's code's are a lot like other friend sites that I go to, but they are not as complicated at all. Many frustrating things somehow found their way to me. Like putting the wrong code it or my carrot not moving for anything that I would do to it. My favorite part of the whole game was my final product, epically when i got to the part of putting the number box in the corner of the game. Once I actually seen my final product of my game I was ecstatic. I was so proud of myself, because of all the hard work I put into it. Over all this game was fun and aggravating, but I am excited to make my own!

1 comment: