Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Imagine Your Game

Today we started our first thing with our partners, which was very exciting! Ashley and I took about 5 to 10 minuets to choose our topic and choose what are game was going to be about. We chose Education, and our idea was the bomb dot com. Well to me anyways, and I hope it's the same with everyone else. To be short with it our game is about a student finding their way through a maze of the school by answering checkpoint question, and finally making it to the teacher with an apple. Weather its ripe or moldy is up to how well you do in answering the questions in the maze. The "Imagining Your Game" talked about fixing your text, using tools, and uploading Flash items onto my wiki. Basically everything we already knew about, so it was useless. Even though we already knew how to do this, I am super excited to start working on our game and get it going. This is what I have been waiting for since the beginning of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment