Friday, February 5, 2010

Audience Post

When you think of the first person who told the tale of "Beowulf" do you wonder what he was intending on the purpose of what the story to should be? I do, because the moral behind the story is when you know you can be the best you are the best. Being such a big story I wonder if they thought their hero Beowulf was real. As the audience of the story, the story tellers beliefs affected the sorty as a whole. Like "men gathered in the mead hall" meaning it was a belief for Beowulf and all his men to gather to have a toast. They believed that they were going to have a victory. With my beliefs going into my game I believe that they will have a big reflection on the way i live. For an example I wouldnt think twice about putting somthing that isn't what I do within my game. Age has a lot to do with the way a game would come out. Some being off maturity, because i think someone who is older would take it more serious that a teenager. Not saying all teens wouldn't take it serious, but in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment