Monday, April 5, 2010

PJ Post!

Basically I'm going to start out by saying that PJ is a whizz at this computer stuff. He could just write down the codes off the top of his head to put in Flash. PJ was great help, because he offered to go around to the different groups to help them individually. Which was great. If only he was in our actual class it would help a lot. So he could be there everyday when we needed help. Even though I still don't completely understand everything about Flash, he did help quite a bit. My partner, Ashley, gets it way more than I do. So I think that she will be the one working on the codes. The thing i got the most when PJ helped the class would be when he worked with us as a whole on changing the red box to a blue box. Thank you PJ for all your help. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment