Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Button Blog

This button making activity was on Flash, which I must say that I made it more difficult than it should have been. Without fully listening, I tried to teach myself. Basically, I was winging it. Once my partner and I drew our pictures we started to my our "button" work. This process was complicated at first, but when I thought about it after I was done and realized I was stupid. Making the button work is actually the easiest process in all of Flash. All you have to do is use your clicker, and choose "modify" at the top, and convert to symbol. Once the box pops up you have to choose the bullet "button" and rename your object. After you are finished you have to upload them onto your team pages. And that's it! So easy a caveman could do it!

1 comment:

  1. Chad, I agree with you when you said "button making was the easiest part of flash" but I think you will do a great job once you get the hang of everything. good luck.

    ReplyDelete