Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Planning Our Game




Ashley and I decided not to give out any certain roles for our game, because we thought it would be better to put both of our ideas in everything we do. With both of our input in each aspect we do our game would be that much better. We just throw around ideas off the top of our heads, just to brainstorm. Both of us are open to any suggestions that the other has, so there is no headbutting between us. The most exciting thing im looking foward to in creating this game would have to be the part when were going to have to play it at the end. On the other hand I would say my least favorite part that I am not looking foward to would be putting every single code in, because I know it's going to take a lot of work. The inspiration to our game would have to be the importance of education, and how no one takes it serious anymore.

3 comments:

  1. omg ur thing one and thing two is too cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the thing one and thing two picture! And I like that you guys did'nt give certain roles, we didn't either; it should be shared.

    ReplyDelete