Friday, May 7, 2010

Reviewing Team Pages

The first team that I viewed were the team of "Pinky & The Brain," which is Amy and Katie. http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/Team:Pinky_%26_the_Brain For one I thought the name of their team was great and funny, and I got a laugh out of it. Even though their name was good this blog is about the games the teams have came up with. There game wasn't fully completed or they just didn't complete the uploading process. The parts that they had uploaded were quite amazing. Actually amazing is and understatement. I could tell there was a ton of time put into this. Everything was bright and neat, and it all made sense. I cant wait to see the final game once it is all uploaded. I know it will be great, no complaints. The second game I chose to review was the team of "JESSAMIAH" which are the people of Jessica and Jeremiah. http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/Team:Team_JESSAMIAH!
They did actually have their whole game uploaded so I got to play the whole game. There game as a whole was kind of hard to be honest, but i had to play it again. Even though I did worse the second time I played I really liked it. Since I set right beside these two I knew for a fact there was a ton of time put into this. One thing i would say to change would be to slow down the pieces a bit, or you could maybe make to where you eventually win. Overall I was very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment